See how many of these you can answer:
* Science says that love changes between a couple: from oogey-gooey to completely stale, and then back to mushy. Why do we have to suffer through the Take This Sh*t Back Because It's Stale phase?
* Science says a human's brain shuts off the romantic stage of love after two years of dating. Why can't the brain stay at Sinéad O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2 U stage, forever?
* Why can't some women--who want to be married--find a f*cking husband? (I mean, what's so HARD about this, God? Huh?)
* Why does it seem like there are no eligible men on Planet Earth?
*Why are all the eligible men on Planet Earth ugly?
* Why are all the married people acting like marriage is wack?
*Why can't married people be happy that they actually FOUND someone? (With their ungrateful asses.)
* Why can't I imagine liking someone long enough to get married to them?
* What is the point of love, if it fades over time?
*WHY IS LOVE SO HARD!
Some of these questions float around in Rachel's head. These are the same questions she attempts to answer in What If You're Over My Sh*t?. Hopefully, she can answer them before she finds herself in divorce court.
Let's talk about money. Aren't you sometimes afraid to admit that you want money, and lots of it? Because, when you do, you're ...
After 6 books and 11 main female characters, which woman are you? DANIELLE : The woman who desperately needs more of everything in her li...
There are many reasons why people strive to be perfect. In What If You're Over My Sh*t? I write of two feelings that bring on perfectio...