See how many of these you can answer:
* Science says that love changes between a couple: from oogey-gooey to completely stale, and then back to mushy. Why do we have to suffer through the Take This Sh*t Back Because It's Stale phase?
* Science says a human's brain shuts off the romantic stage of love after two years of dating. Why can't the brain stay at Sinéad O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2 U stage, forever?
* Why can't some women--who want to be married--find a f*cking husband? (I mean, what's so HARD about this, God? Huh?)
* Why does it seem like there are no eligible men on Planet Earth?
*Why are all the eligible men on Planet Earth ugly?
* Why are all the married people acting like marriage is wack?
*Why can't married people be happy that they actually FOUND someone? (With their ungrateful asses.)
* Why can't I imagine liking someone long enough to get married to them?
* What is the point of love, if it fades over time?
*WHY IS LOVE SO HARD!
Some of these questions float around in Rachel's head. These are the same questions she attempts to answer in What If You're Over My Sh*t?. Hopefully, she can answer them before she finds herself in divorce court.
Rachel CHAPTER 1 I smell smoked barbecued ribs. I can hear Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto from around the corne...
Rachel CHAPTER 6 Adam has chosen to stand by the front doors in the lobby. I’m further into the lobby of ZaZa Towers: the building ...
Rachel CHAPTER 4 Screw the person who wrote that exposé about me. If Views Magazine thought they'd ruin this interview tonight w...