In my perfect Winter Wonderland:
* I'd have 20 mink coats. And all the animals died of natural causes.
* It would feel like Christmastime all year round.
* The Motown sound would make a comeback. (Oh how I miss thee, Amy Winehouse.)
* I'd eat my famous 5-Pound Poundcake and never gain a single ounce.
* I'd receive a lifetime supply of White Barn candles to burn in my kitchen windows. (And dare someone to blow them out.)
* My fireplace would be lit all year round. (If you're hot, put the damn AC on.)
* Homemade chili will always simmer in a pot on the stove.
* Freshly made roasted-garlic bread would be the same as eating garlic-roasted brussel sprouts.
But life can't be perfect.
Or can it be?
In What If You're Over My Sh*t? Rachel decides to test the limits of how perfect her life can be and if she really can have the life of her dreams.
Good Luck, Rachel.
Let's talk about money. Aren't you sometimes afraid to admit that you want money, and lots of it? Because, when you do, you're ...
Does this story sound familiar? Rachel wants Marc, the one guy who is nothing like her. They are different; this is fun! Rachel laughs ...
There are many reasons why people strive to be perfect. In What If You're Over My Sh*t? I write of two feelings that bring on perfectio...