In my perfect Winter Wonderland:
* I'd have 20 mink coats. And all the animals died of natural causes.
* It would feel like Christmastime all year round.
* The Motown sound would make a comeback. (Oh how I miss thee, Amy Winehouse.)
* I'd eat my famous 5-Pound Poundcake and never gain a single ounce.
* I'd receive a lifetime supply of White Barn candles to burn in my kitchen windows. (And dare someone to blow them out.)
* My fireplace would be lit all year round. (If you're hot, put the damn AC on.)
* Homemade chili will always simmer in a pot on the stove.
* Freshly made roasted-garlic bread would be the same as eating garlic-roasted brussel sprouts.
But life can't be perfect.
Or can it be?
In What If You're Over My Sh*t? Rachel decides to test the limits of how perfect her life can be and if she really can have the life of her dreams.
Good Luck, Rachel.
Rachel CHAPTER 1 I smell smoked barbecued ribs. I can hear Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto from around the corne...
Rachel CHAPTER 6 Adam has chosen to stand by the front doors in the lobby. I’m further into the lobby of ZaZa Towers: the building ...
Rachel CHAPTER 4 Screw the person who wrote that exposé about me. If Views Magazine thought they'd ruin this interview tonight w...