I wish for the following:
* One nanny for each of my children. Preferably retired nuns.
* A chef that I neither see nor hear. Each morning, afternoon, and evening, meals will just be placed in my kitchen, ready for consumption. Snacks shall be there as well, ready for nibbling.
* A driver whom I neither see nor hear. My car doors magically open and close.
* A cleaning service that I neither see nor hear. My home is always immaculate with beautiful items that just happened to be artfully tossed around. My inspiration is New York Times pieces that feature rich artists' homes.
* A home decorator who works directly with my assistant. (More on my assistant later.) My home will be HGTV designed. (Preferably by Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper.)
* An assistant of whom people will remark "No one can deal with Shannon like (s)he can. A special place in heaven awaits her (him)."
Actually, I want nothing more than what Rachel wants in What If You're Over My Sh*t?. The only issue is, Rachel will stop at nothing to get it.
(Perhaps that may be what her problem is?)
(Or is she just speaking her dreams into existence?)
Pre-order What If You're Over My Sh*t? Here!